Bridgend Ford Warranty
- Every vehicle we sell will have had a title, provenance and mileage check.
- All vehicles will have undergone a comprehensive multi point check in our workshop by our Ford trained technicians.
- We will check that every vehicle has had any manufacturing repair actions completed prior to sale.
- Major Mechanical and Electrical components will be covered by a comprehensive warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. (Excludes wear and tear items)
- All vehicles will be supplied with at least 3 months M.O.T. (if vehicle eligible for MOT at date of sale)
- All vehicles sold over 3 years old will be supplied with M.O.T. Insurance to cover the next M.O.T. giving you peace of mind. (from 2nd MOT test and/ or if vehicle is out of warranty at date of sale)
- When you have your next vehicle Service & M.O.T. with us we will renew your M.O.T. insurance Free of charge!
- All vehicles will not require a Service for at least 3 months or 3000 miles from the Date of Delivery.
- We offer a range of Extended Warranties and other insurance plans to suit you.
- We provide every car with instant 7 day drive away insurance cover so you can drive away today! (subject to underwriting conditions)
- All cars supplied with Service Activated Roadside Assistance. (Subject to conditions)
- We offer Diamondbrite car care products to enhance your long term enjoyment.
- Batteries will be warranted against failure for 6 months.
- Exhaust systems will be warranted for 6 months or 6,000 miles (whichever occurs soonest)
- Tyres will have a minimum of 3mm of Tread.
- Brake Pads will be no more than 70% worn.
For more information about our warranty, please call one of our friendly members of staff and they can talk you through any questions you might have.