Smart and tough on the outside and spacious on the inside, the New Fiesta Van delivers real practicality for all your business demands.
As well as beating other small vans for load length and load height, our new and used Fiesta Vans have great headroom and legroom combined with car-like comforts. Choose from the refined and durable 1.4 Duratorq TDCi (68ps) diesel engine or the 1.3 Duratec (70ps) petrol engine. Enjoy total peace of mind with Ford's Intelligent Protection System, and be safe in the knowledge that driver and passenger airbags, ABS braking and immobiliser are all fitted as standard.
Fiesta Van highlights
- Best in Class 1320mm load length
- Best in Class 957mm maximum load height
- 558kg gross payload (diesel) and petrol 526kg
- Turning circle (kerb to kerb) 9.8 m
- 1.013 cu.m loadspace
- Driver and passenger airbags as standard
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS) as standard
- Half-height, full-width bulkhead with optional mesh upper section
- Four load compartment tie-down eyes
- Rubber load mat as standard
- Choice of petrol or diesel engines
- 6-way adjustable drivers seat
What Van? Small Van of the Year 2010
What Van? editor, Neil McIntee, said: ' Back with a vengeance, Ford's all-new Fiesta Van is the hugely deserving winner of What Van?'s Small Van of the Year award. No matter which model you opt for, Fiesta Van is fun to drive. For your money you get responsive steering with plenty of feedback. The handling is sharp, the gearchange is slicker than slick and user-friendly and the driving position is little short of excellent.'
Fleet van judges give Ford their top award
1 October, 2009 – Ford was named "Van Manufacturer of the Year" for the second successive year at the Fleet Van Awards ceremony in London. This major award was based on a recent survey conducted by Fleet Van on more than 169,000 vans.