Send all the images you need to support your claim, as we can only accept those images submitted with the original claim. It is not possible to submit further images at a later date.
1. Make sure the exterior is clean and free of dirt
2. Photos should be taken in good lighting
3. Make sure the image is free of distracting reflections
4. Always use a magnetic ruler to identify area size
5. To use the dent reflector, angle the board against the panel until you can see the dent distorted in the reflection
6. Include one photo with a clear shot of the registration plate
6. Only send sharp, clear images. If we can't see it, we can't agree it